The Ability KC admissions team is committed to helping individuals and families make the best decision when it comes to choosing services for medical rehabilitation or therapeutic preschool services as well as educating families about what to expect at Ability KC.
Medical Rehabilitation Services
For admissions into Ability KC medical rehabilitation programs and services please have your physician complete the forms below for the program in which you are seeking treatment.
- Adaptive Communication & Computer Technology (ACCT)
- Adult Medical Rehabilitation Day Program
- Adult Medical Rehabilitation Outpatient Program
- Driving Program
- Driving Program Pre-Admission Questionnaire
- Pediatric & Adolescent Medical Rehabilitation Day Program
- Pediatric & Adolescent Outpatient Medical Rehabilitation
Please tell us about your child by completing the enrollment information form below. Once we have received your information someone will contact you to discuss the best options for your child and family.
For admissions into the outpatient therapy clinic at the therapeutic preschool please have your child’s physician complete the outpatient therapy clinic prescription form.
For admissions into Ability KC Employment Services, please contact your case manager at Missouri Vocational Rehabilitation to initiate the process. Once we have received your referral information from Vocational Rehabilitation, an Ability KC employment specialist will contact you to arrange services.